Monday, September 17, 2007

Ugaldo - Yet another Micro-Blogging site

In last few months, Micro-Blogging web-sites have become very popular. I see more and more of my friends on Twitter. Sometimes back, there was some discussion on the famous Scobleizer blog (owned by Robert Scoble). I was on twitter before this discussion happened, but that's when I came to know of this term - Micro-Blogging. Its an amazing thing to see people contributing with so much of enthusiasm.

Today, someone forwarded a link to Ugaldo. I believe this is one more web-site that falls under the Micro-Blogging category. Ugaldo (read as उगल दो) is a Hindi phrase that means - "Vomit Out". Ugaldo.com lets you vomit out your emotions, frustrations (or anything and everything).

Lets see how far this phenomenon goes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool Man. I liked the stuff....

Anonymous said...

उगल दो - funny!

Deobrat Singh said...

It is funny indeed.
After a few posts on ugaldo, I got tired (or rather bored). In my personal opinion, this isn't as exciting as twitter.